Writing a database assignment, needs the proper understanding of the requirements and in-depth study of the content.
These are the following few tips for writing database assignments:
- Understand the topic and list out the various interrelated objects that completely define it.
- Create an entity relationship diagram.
- Sort all available data into these objects using the relationship stated above.
- Choose the appropriate database and the interface for accessing it.
- Ensure every row of data entered is uniquely identifiable with no redundancy.
- Use appropriate column level constraints to avoid irregular formats within the same column.
- In cases where multiple databases are required: use multiple databases to achieve greater flexibility. Make use of the primary and foreign key approach.
These are few tips which will help you to ensure high grade in your database assignments. Good luck!