Nursing professionals due to their dedication to provide care to the diseased persons are considered most noble beings. But in the present day scenario, nurses face various issues while working in the health care centers.
Issues faced by nursing professionals on regular basis include:
- Lack of respect – It is one of the major concerns for present day nurses as lack of gratitude is experienced by nurses from all the concerned persons like doctors, patients and hospital staff. Cases of physical and verbal abuse are also one part of this issue. They also have to face the anger of customers which are not satisfied with the care. Also, due to language and cultural differences, nurses face problem while communicating with patients.
- Health hazards – Nurses are those members of the health care profession which are exposed to dangerous chemicals and other apparatus like used syringed, bandages etc. These increase the risk of transfer of infections from patients. Also, radiation from some medical devices can result in fatal diseases to the nurses.
- Less salaries – In spite of and difficult job of the nurses in the healthcare centers, they are paid less than what they deserve. Due to this, various individuals take less interest in entering nursing profession.
- Long working hours – While working as a nurse in hospitals, nurses have to dedicate extra hours than the average shifts. Also, nurses have to sometimes work for odd times like night shifts, holidays and early morning shifts etc. Due to this, nursing professionals are unable to keep balance between personal and professional life.
- Technology issues – Nurses have to cope with the changing technology as most of the treatment procedures in big hospitals is performed using high-end electronics equipment. Also, databases and documentation are computerized which may result in nurses with lack of computer proficiency. Innovation of new drugs which are used by doctors to treat patients may also become hindrance for nurses.
Assignments in Nursing Course:
During their nursing course, professionals face difficulties in completion of their assignments which are part of their curriculum. So, they can take support of online companies like EssayCorp which provide solutions associated with nursing writing assignments at minimal costs.
Governments, hospitals and patients must realize the hard work and dedication shown by the nurses and should support the nursing professionals for coping with these issues.